Welcome to the website of Dontpaythatticket.com a West Palm Beach, Florida Law Firm concentrating in defending your rights in ALL traffic violation cases. Attorney Devon Porcella is a FORMER PROSECUTOR who has handled thousands of cases just like yours. Let his 20+ years of courtroom experience work for you!
As a Former Prosecutor, I delt with a lot of victims of some very serious crimes. What I soon began to notice is that the victims in my cases responded to the individual attention that I gave them. I was always available to take their calls in their time of need and was always there as an advocate for them to make sure that their voice was heard. As my career changed from Prosecutor to Defense Attorney I make a conscious choice to give my clients the same individual attention that I once gave the victims in my cases.
As YOUR attorney I will always be there to answer your questions and fight for your rights in court. I have handled thousands of cases just like yours and I personally review every file before it goes to court to make sure that any individual comments or requests you may have are addressed in court. Does this mean that all of your cases will be dismissed, no, but what it does mean is that I care about my clients and I will promise to do the very best job that I can. DontPayThatTicket.com is a full service law firm defending all traffic violations, misdeameanors and felonies. Let our law firm give you the individual attention that you deserve.
- TRAFFIC COURT REPRESENTATION
- NO POINTS ON YOUR RECORD (in most cases)
- AVOID TIME IN COURT (in most cases)
- NO DRIVING SCHOOL (in most cases)
- YOUR TICKET CAN BE HANDLED BY PHONE, FAX OR EMAIL
The red and blue lights of a police car are blaring behind you. You pull over while wondering how fast you were actually going, confused and concerned. You are not alone; around 100,000 other Americans are experiencing the same thing every day. The good news is that there is help out to assist a person in your exact situation. Traffic Ticket and Criminal Defense Attorney Devon Porcella from DontPayThatTicket.com wants to help you fight your Florida Traffic Ticket.
How We Can Help:
- Keep points off your driving record. (in most cases)
- Increased Car Insurance Rate Prevention.
- Save You from spending your valuable time in Traffic Court. (in most cases)
1. Keep points off your driving record (in most cases)- A traffic ticket comes with more than just a hefty fine; it also comes with points assessed to your driving record. With the help of an experienced Traffic Ticket Attorney, you can potentially avoid the points and have a seasoned professional helping to fight for your rights. The following point designations are according to the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Less than 15 mph over the limit- 3 points
More than 15 mph over the limit- 4 points
Speeding resulting in a crash- 6 points
Other Moving Violations:
All other moving violations unless specified below (except HOV violations) – 3 points
Moving violation resulting in a crash- 4 points
Failing to stop at a traffic signal- 4 points
Passing a stopped school bus- 4 points
Reckless driving- 4 points
Leaving the scene of crash resulting in property damage more than $50- 6 points
Improper lane change- 3 points
Violation of traffic control sign/device- 4 points
Open container as an operator of vehicle- 3 points
Child restraint violation- 3 points
Littering- 3 points
2. Increased Car Insurance Rates Prevention- Points against your Florida driver’s license will most likely cause your insurance rates to increase. On average the increase in insurance costs for one speeding ticket over the course of three years is $900.00! While traffic school may seem like a viable option, you are allotted a limited number of these point-negating courses (once every 12 months and 5 times in a lifetime). They also take up a lot of valuable time and are an additional expense that may be prevented altogether. Hire an experienced Traffic Ticket Attorney who will fight for your rights and make a qualified effort on your behalf to get your traffic ticket dismissed, your points eliminated, and negate the need for you to go to traffic school.
3. Save You from spending your valuable time in Traffic Court (in most cases) – If you decide that you want to fight your ticket but don’t have the time to appear in court, you can hire a Palm Beach County Ticket Attorney to defend you. The professionals at DontPayThatTicket.com will give you the best chance of having your case dismissed and preventing points on your driving record.
Why should you hire DontPayThatTicket.com to fight your Palm Beach County speeding or traffic ticket infraction?
Attorney Devon Porcella has been practicing law for over 17 years and has handled thousands over cases just like yours. His experience as a prosecutor taught him to defend cases in court. He will personally review your case, give you the individual attention you need, and help you solve your traffic ticket problems. He prides himself in keeping the client informed and giving his clients the best possible result.
Contact us Today!
* Attorney fee per case for all civil traffic infractions, plus cost, if any. Accident cases, mandatory court appearance cases, and criminal cases will be higher.