Just as you can get a moving violation on a bicycle, you can get a moving violation on a golf cart. There are many western Palm Beach County communities where many people own and use golf carts but they need to be careful.

Per Florida Statute 316.212, you can only use a golf cart on a road that has been authorized or designated for golf cart use. If it has no such designation, and you get pulled over, you can get a moving violation.

I have represented more than one person with just such a violation. If you have such a violation or any other moving violation contact a qualified traffic attorney. You can contact my firm at 561-989-9999 or visit us on the web at www.dontpaythatticket.com.

Comments are closed.